Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Annoying Boyz of the Week

1.) Slade Smiley, chucklehead extraordinaire on the Real Housewives of Orange County, terrorizes America via Bravo and Myspace (beware, looking at his myspace is like loooking into hell). Why a 37 year old has a myspace is beyond me. Oh wait, flirting and self promotion. Anyway, as the SB says, he's such a putz. I say misogynist, capitalist, asswipe, everything evil pig. And what kind of name is Slade Smiley? It sounds made up.

2.) Chad Michael Murray, our FIRST annoying boy of the week, makes the list again. This time for hooking up with one of the teenage extras on One Tree Hill. What a dope.

3.) Wilmer Valderama for bragging about his penis and where it's been. No, I'm not making this up.

4.) Bill Henderson from Big Love. I know he's not a real boy, but he is really annoying.

5.) Almost all the boys on the Real World Key West. Yucky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are there samples of your poetry anywhere online? I'd like to submit work to Womb and perhaps encourage my students to do so as well, but I'd like to get a sense of your aesthtics.

md said...

there are links to some of my poems in the side bar under "femme feral writes poetry."

rockslinga said...

My nomination for next week's annoying boy of the week is tucker max:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/16/fashion/sundaystyles/16CADS.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Anonymous said...

HEY i LiKE CHAD M MURRAY BUT WHEN i SAW THE BEHIND THE SCEANES FOR THE HOUSE OF WAX i WAS SO SO SHOCKED...COULD HE BE ANYMORE STUCK UP? ANYONE WHO WATCHED THAT HAS TO AGREE WiTH ME... UNBELiEVALBE HOW MUCH OF A DiFFERENT SiDE OF HiM i SAW.
WOW