Friday, June 16, 2006

I AM SAD

...due to the fact that I MISSED MAKING THE BAND!!! How did this happen you might wonder? I'll tell you how...Central Time and MTV. Yes, I blame MTV for keeping the airtimes for the central time zone occult. Why MTV, do I always have to make some mental calculation that when you say 9 I should turn my TV on at 8? Can't you just add *8 central* at the end of your relentless ads for said show? Guess what -- if I hear 9 9 9 9 9 all week, I'm gonna turn on the TV at 9. Do you actually expect me to do MATH in order to watch a REALITY SHOW with DIDDY about a MANUFACTURED BAND???? DO YOU???????

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Making the Band really sucked this week. I mean, it was up against the Britney interview and it just couldn't compete. There was very little dancing and most of the time the girls just got a tour of New Orleans and pretended to "finally understand" the plight of the victims. I'm hoping it will get better next week.

What do you think about the Hills? I'm not so into it.